Canyoning and Via ferrata
What is canyoning?
Do you want to enjoy the nature in our region in a unique way?
Then you should participate in a canyoning trip.
This sport is for everyone, because all depends on the dificulty level of the chosen canyon. You can choose for a simple walk trough the water, canyons with natural slides or canyons with rappels. There are a lot of beautiful and fun canyons hidden in the close area of our B&B.
You prefer more to climb? A via ferrata parcours might be something for you. Here you have also different difficulty levels.
For both activities you can make a reservation with us.
What do we offer ?
- You will experience this adventure with your private group. Only the participants of your own reservation will go with you on this adventure.
- Our guide Miguel will welcome you in our B&B and will give a short introduction together with some safety instructions.
- Miguel speaks English and French
- The necessary equipment: shoes, neoprene sock and neoprene wetsuit (for canyoning), helmet and climbing gear.
- The insurance provided by the guide for the participants.
- A day full of fun!
|Number of days||1 or 2 persons||3 to 6 persons|
For larger groups there is an additional discount of €5/person/day.
The prices above are valid for canyons from level 0 up till level 2. Contact us for prices of canyons of level 3 and 4.