A unique experience
Only a handful of people visit this cave system each year. However, a visit is not technically difficult at all. There is no need to climb in the cave and there is very little difference in height. Apart from crawling a few meters, visitors do not have to go flat on the ground to move through corridors.
It is a unique experience because in a simple way you get the opportunity to visit a cave in its natural form without any damage from humans.
An activity ideal for a family with children from 8 years old!
What is included?
- Guidance by guides and professional monitors contracted by Aragon Aventura
- The necessary equipment such as neoprene suit and helmet
- Insurance for administering first aid
- An educational and unique activity!
Make a reservation?
- If you are interested in this activity, we will only pass on your names, age and email address to Aragon Aventura
- They will contact you and all formalities and payments will be handled directly with Aragon Aventura.
- The activity is carried out by Aragon Aventura, under their responsibility. El Caserío de Fatás (CASA KENNYCINDY SL) cannot be held responsible for any accidents or problems with payments.