When you are in need for some work-out and at the same time discover the most beautiful landscapes in Europe, then you have come to the right place!
Our B&B is located at an altitude of 987 meters next to the National Park Oroel and San Juan de la Peña. This table mountain offers a phenomenal view of the Pyrenees from the top. An unmissable hike for every guest of our B&B. From the Parador the hike to the top is perfectly doable for most (about 3 hours ).
We can also help you plan dozens of hikes in the area. The hikes are usually well marked with signs ore are available digitally.
During the summer months, a number of chair lifts are also open so that everyone can enjoy the beauty of the Pyrenees.
You can make the most beautiful hikes in each of the following valleys. We are happy to help you find the most suited hike for you.
- Ordesa with the second largest canyon in Europe: a trip along several impressive waterfalls (Unesco World Heritage).
- Valle de Tena with its many peaks higher than 3000 meters and a beautiful natural arch where you can stand on!
- Valle de Hecho with the Castillo de Acher and its wild horses
- Valle de Aragon with a beautiful trip along dozens of mountain lakes
- Sierra de Guara with its many birds of prey and a more Mediterrranean vegetation